Husband Finds Wife, Lover Dead from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning


Husband Finds Wife, Lover Dead from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A city man returned home to discover his wife was having an affair with her vehicle mechanic - and that both had died having sex, according to reports.

Johnson identified the woman as his wife, Tameka Hargrave, and the man as her mechanic.

The sources said they believed Hargrave had been paying the man to fix her auto by having sex with him. He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running auto.

Hargrave's husband found his wife and the man after smelling a strong odor of gas in his apartment.

Hargrave, a mother to at least two girls, died because there were no carbon monoxide alarms in the garage, her family said.

"As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he's laid out", Johnson said to ABC 7.

That account says the man and woman were found inside the auto, not near it.

Police pronounced both the mechanic and Hargrave dead at the scene, adding that their deaths "appear to be accidental". The news station also reports that police confirmed that they responded to the home and they found two victims inside a running vehicle in a garage.

Johnson told WABC he blames the apartment complex. We could have stopped this right here.

"Basically she died because of carbon monoxide", Johnson said, according to Fox News.

"They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on", he said.