Business

Passenger satisfaction up, but Canadian airlines lag behind

Passenger satisfaction up, but Canadian airlines lag behind

Overall satisfaction with the airline industry in 2017 increased by 30 points in the latest edition of the JD Power North America Airline Satisfaction Study , reaching its highest level ever in the study's 13-year history, thanks to lower fares, better on-time performance and fewer lost bags.


Charlie Brown and Strawberry Shortcake sold for $345M U.S. to Halifax company

Charlie Brown and Strawberry Shortcake sold for $345M U.S. to Halifax company

DHX will take an 80% controlling interest in Peanuts , with the remaining 20% continuing to be held by the family of creator Charles M Schulz. DHX Media in Canada is to acquire a majority stake in iconic United States children's property Peanuts , plus preschool IP Strawberry Shortcake , for US$345m.


Dana White says Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre is off

Dana White says Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre is off

White made the announcement on Fox Sports Australia following GSP's challenge to Bisping last week to pick a date for their fight any time after October. Romero was declared the No. 1 contender following his stunning knockout win over former champion Chris Weidman last November, but he stepped aside when the UFC chose to matchup Bisping with St-Pierre.



Telecom plus PLC (TEP) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by FinnCap

The Priceline Group now has $90.07B valuation. About 13.75M shares traded. EI Group PLC (LON:EIG) has risen 70.43% since October 10, 2016 and is uptrending. Mizuho Usa has 2,750 shares for 0.17% of their portfolio. Regentatlantic Capital reported 216 shares or 0.03% of all its holdings. Creative Planning, a Kansas-based fund reported 73 shares.


McConnell defends all-male Senate working group on health bill

McConnell defends all-male Senate working group on health bill

Currently, 32 states, including D.C., have expanded Medicaid eligibility criteria because of Obamacare. "We have no interest in playing the games of identity politics, that's not what this is about; it's about getting a job done", the aide said.


China factory gate inflation slows to 6.4pc in April

China factory gate inflation slows to 6.4pc in April

Falling producer prices, along with weaker than anticipated imports and PMI figures, show that investment growth in the nation might moderate in the near term, stated Commerzbank. China's April producer price inflation cooled for a second straight month as iron ore and coal prices tumbled further, pressured by fears that domestic demand will not be strong enough to absorb surging supplies of steel.