Health

Unemployment Rate Drops To 4.6 Percent, Lowest Level Since 2007

Unemployment Rate Drops To 4.6 Percent, Lowest Level Since 2007

The " real " unemployment rate, otherwise known as the U-6 measure, was 9.3 percent in November, which declined from 9.5 percent in the previous month. "Wages were down, but then again, if you average them over the last two or three months, they're not too bad", said Harry Holzer, an economist at the Russell Sage Foundation and author of " Where Are All the Good Jobs Going? ".


Price pledges 'sensible' rules on health care

Price pledges 'sensible' rules on health care

Ryan said. Georgia congressman Tom Price, an orthopedic surgeon, says the system should work for patients, families and doctors. But critics say the law is too expensive and simply unsustainable. But Mr Price, an early Trump supporter in the US House of Representatives who leads the budget committee, is a staunch critic and congressional Republicans have drawn on his ideas for eliminating Obamacare.


VA Dentist put nearly 600 veterans at risk of HIV, hepatitis

VA Dentist put nearly 600 veterans at risk of HIV, hepatitis

Earlier this week VA officials at a hospital in Wisconsin announced they were notifying almost 600 veterans they may have been infected with HIV and other life threatening diseases while receiving dental treatments. The dentist has not been fired, but instead, was put on administrative duties while under investigation. "I've been seen at the Tomah dental clinic for over four years, and I've had only good work done there and no complaints", explained Hoppe.


Energy Exports Help Economy Bounce Back with 3.5% Growth in Third Quarter

Energy Exports Help Economy Bounce Back with 3.5% Growth in Third Quarter

Statistics Canada reported Wednesday that real gross domestic product rose at an annualized rate of 3.5 per cent in the quarter ended September 30, the fastest quarter-over-quarter pace since the 2014 second quarter. "Unfortunately, when you kind of open the hood on it, there's a little bit less to be happy about than what we might have expected". Household spending remained a key economic driver and a continued slide in business investment was a disappointment because analysts had been ...



Trai to examine Reliance Jio offer of free services till 31 March

In a YouTube video, Reliance chairman Mukesh ambani said that both existing customers and those joining the operator, which launched services in October, will get free voice and data until 31 March 2017 . All customers can retain their existing number when they migrate to Jio . Ambani said 80% of the Welcome Offer users were using 1 GB or less per day, but the other 20% were impacting service quality by their higher usage.


Santi Cazorla Injury: Arsene Wenger opens up on Arsenal star's injury

Santi Cazorla Injury: Arsene Wenger opens up on Arsenal star's injury

West Ham have just two Premier League games in their first four months at the converted Olympics Stadium, but Wenger is still expecting a challenging evening. "It's a bit like when we moved to the Emirates", he said. "There are two reasons [not to buy]". "In midfield we have many players, but there are two reasons (for not buying a replacement).