World

Vehicle hits pedestrians at Boston airport, several injured

Vehicle hits pedestrians at Boston airport, several injured

A Globe cited a law enforcement who said the incident does not appear related to terrorism, and other officials do not believe the crash was intentional. Aerial footage from NBC Boston showed a taxi cab with heavy front-end damage and its air bags deployed. The driver, a 56-year-old Cambridge man, remained at the scene and is cooperating with troopers.


Obama praises Paris climate deal despite Trump's withdrawal

Obama praises Paris climate deal despite Trump's withdrawal

Speaking to BBC News prior to a cosmology conference being held at the University of Cambridge this week in honor of his 75 birthday, Hawking said that Trump's decision could cause irrevocable harm to the planet. "The best hope for the survival of the human race might be independent colonies in space", he said. Hawking called climate change one of the great dangers facing humanity but said that quick action could mitigate its impact.


Police chase through Louisville and southern IN leads to ar

Police chase through Louisville and southern IN leads to ar

The dramatic video, filmed from a news helicopter , showed at least 14 vehicles chasing a red pickup truck off-road across a field. After a struggle, officers arrested Robert G. Robert Ellis was arrested and charged with resisting arrest. . He was taken to an area hospital after complaining of pain, but will be transported to the Floyd County Jail upon his release.


EDF admits Hinkley Point C behind schedule and over budget

EDF admits Hinkley Point C behind schedule and over budget

EDF said the £1.5 billion cost overrun that was now confirmed resulted "mainly from a..." Over the life of the contract additional services will be added, including the management of a large visitor centre which will welcome visitors both during construction and once Hinkley Point C is operational.



Maryland will not forward voter data to Trump's voter integrity commission

Trump set up the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity to look into his claims that millions of people illegally cast ballots in the 2016 election. The state does not collect any data about a voter's political preference or gender, he said. It also sought felony convictions, military statuses, the last four digits of Social Security numbers and voting records dating back to 2006.


Sunshine, highs in the 70s forecast for Monday, Fourth of July

Sunshine, highs in the 70s forecast for Monday, Fourth of July

Southeast wind around 5 miles per hour becoming calm in the evening. On Tuesday , there is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, with highs near 85 degrees. East wind around 5 miles per hour becoming south after midnight. The chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 93.