World

Cytokinetics, Inc. (CYTK) Stock Gets Whacked on Disappointing Clinical Results in ALS

Cytokinetics, Inc. (CYTK) Stock Gets Whacked on Disappointing Clinical Results in ALS

Out of the analyst recommendations 1 rate Cytokinetics (NASDAQ: CYTK ) stock a Buy, 7 rate the stock Outperform, 0 rate Hold, 0 rate Underperform and 0 recommend a Sell. USA stocks are opening higher Tuesday as most industries, including technology and health care companies, start the day with solid gains. If you are accessing this story on another publication, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of United States and global copyright & trademark laws.


Ryan school murder: Bus conductor Ashok Kumar released from jail

Ryan school murder: Bus conductor Ashok Kumar released from jail

JJ board has asked CCL's counsel to file their reply on CBI application for finger prints and scheduled next hearing for November 29.Agency in its investigation claims to have not found any incriminating evidence against bus conductor Ashok Kumar , who was granted bail on November 21.


USA declares Myanmar's persecution of Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'

USA declares Myanmar's persecution of Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'

Tillerson said that no provocation could justify the Burmese military, security forces and local vigilantes' actions toward the Rohingya in Myanmar's Rakhine State. Tillerson, during his visit to Myanmar, said the USA would consider targeted sanctions against individuals deemed responsible for the violence but wasn't advocating "broad-based economic sanctions" against the entire nation.


Muslim Woman Asked to Remove Burqa at Yogi Adityanath's Rally in Ballia

Muslim Woman Asked to Remove Burqa at Yogi Adityanath's Rally in Ballia

Padmavati Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and starring Deepika, Shahid Kapoor as Maharawal Ratan Singh and Ranveer Singh as Alauddin Khilji, film, Padmavati is based on the legend of Rani Padmavati . Adityanath said in response to a question at the Shikhar Sammelan organised here by a television channel on the urban body polls in Uttar Pradesh. "The CBFC has been formed for a goal.


India successfully test fires BrahMos missile from Sukhoi fighter jet

India successfully test fires BrahMos missile from Sukhoi fighter jet

BrahMos, said to the world's fastest anti-ship cruise missile, was integrated on the Sukhoi-30 MKI by HAL. BrahMos is the outcome of a joint venture between Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of India and NPO Mashinostroyenia (NPOM) of Russian Federation under BrahMos Aerospace Limited (India holds a 50.5% share stake in the company and Russian Federation holds the other 49.5%).


Bigg Boss 11

Bigg Boss 11

Sapna comes there and joins the discussion. Hina tells Priyank that Puneesh has said wrong things about Sapna. In the Luxury Budget task, the house will be set up as a courtroom with Captain Bandgi and Sapna as Judges. However, intentionally or unintentionally, Vikas brings in Arshi's dressing sense and her remark "I want to tear off my clothes" into the picture. Akash pretends to cry for Hiten.